The University of Madison, Division of Extension has a job opening for a Horticulture Program Coordinator that will serve Polk, Chippewa, Dunn, and Eau Claire Counties.
The Horticulture Program Coordinator supports the full range of program coordination for the Master Gardener Program. Initial programming focus will include:
- Recruit, develop, train and manage Master Gardener Volunteers
- Provide leadership and coordination of the local horticulture team supporting the Master Gardener Program
- Support a consistent framework for diagnostic services;
- Expand Master Gardener programming to new and diverse audiences; and
- Support collaborative efforts and partnerships with other organizations that expand Horticulture programming opportunities
This individual will apply University of Wisconsin’s research, education and outreach resources to address locally identified needs and opportunities.
Please share with anyone in your networks, including online and via email.
Applicants can apply here before 2-28-2019: Position located here. Please note that there are other positions which were added since this was posted. Scroll down until you find it.
For questions regarding this position, please contact Catherine Emmanuelle (email@example.com)