You are invited to be a part of an exciting planning committee that will showcase Dunn County’s diverse agri-businesses and beautiful settings! As you may be aware, Dunn County has been selected as the host site for the 74th Alice in Dairyland Finals in 2021.
Alice in Dairyland is a one-year, full-time public relations professional employed by the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade, and Consumer Protection (WI DATCP). Each year, Alice in Dairyland travels more than 30,000 miles throughout the state, promoting Wisconsin agriculture to various audiences. Additionally, she conducts hundreds of media interviews, speeches and school presentations.
The Dunn County Alice in Dairyland Committee invites you to join us to learn about what you can do as a volunteer and participate in this planning effort that will invite Alice to Dunn County throughout 2020 and 2021. We will partner with the WI Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection (WDATCP) in hosting the Finals event and showcasing much that Dunn County has to offer. Volunteers are needed to support the following committees:
- Finale and Tickets Sub-Committee: coordinate details for the Alice Finals program in May 2021.
- Finance Sub-Committee: establish a budget and assist with fundraising activities.
- General Arrangements Sub-Committee: coordinate arrangements for the Alice Finals in May 2021.
- Promotions Sub-Committee: coordinate details related to media and advertising of the Alice visits and Finals.
- Special Events Sub-Committee: coordinate details for Alice visits to Dunn County June 2020 to May 2021.
On behalf of the Dunn County Alice in Dairyland Committee, thank you for your consideration in assisting with this exciting effort! Stop in on January 30th, complete the online form, https://forms.gle/52dD1Q6C7QbW6xhq5, return this flyer to the Extension office, or contact Katie Wantoch, Dunn County Alice in Dairyland Committee Chair at email@example.com or 715-232-1636.