UW-Madison and Extension offered a wide variety of services when it comes to taking care of your home and garden. From testing the nutrients in your garden soil, to identifying the insect that has invaded your basement, and even helping you figure out why your shrubs are turning brown, there is an specialist who can help find the answers.
- Ask a Gardening Question – Looking for an expert to advise on your garden questions? Please fill out the form and attach relevant photographs concerning your garden issues. Your inquiry will be responded to by an Extension staff member or a Master Gardener Volunteer.
- UW-Madison/Extension Insect Diagnostics Lab
- UW-Madison/Extension Plant Disease Diagnostic Clinic
- UW-Madison/Extension Turfgrass Disease Diagnostic Lab
- UW-Madison/Extension Soil and Forage Analysis Lab
- UW-Madison Nematode Diagnostic Lab